Terms and Conditions
- These Terms explain how you may use the website(the site),which is provided by us free of charge.
- References in these Terms to the site includes the following websites and all associated subdormaines and web pages: zambeziafricatours.co.uk.
- You should read these Terms carefully before using the site.
- By accessing and using the site or otherwise indicating your consent you agree to be bound by these Terms and documents referred to in them.
- If you do not agree or acceptany of these Terms you should stop using the site immediately.
- If you have any questions about the site, please contact us by email: email@example.com or telephone : 00447468432432
- Calls will be answered at the following times Monday to Sunday 07H00 to 22H00
- Definitions content means ant text, images, videos, audioor other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted to or on the site.
Using the site
- You may not use any “page-scraper”, “robot”, “deep-ink” or other automatic device ,program, algorithm or methodology or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, copy, acquire, or monitor any part of the Site, or in way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part or feature of the site ,or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any of our servers , or to any of the services offered on or through the site, by password “mining”, hacking or any other illegitimate means.
- You may not scan , probe or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site , nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the.
- You may not reverse the look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other use of or visitor to the Site, or any other customer ours , to its source, or exploit the Site, or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information , other than your own information, as provided for by the site.
- You agree that you will not take any action that imposes unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or our systems or networks , or any systems or networks connected to the Site.
- You agree not to use any device ,software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on the Site, or with any other persons use of the site.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you to us on or through the Site or any service offered on or through the Site. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else , or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- The Site is intended for use only by those who can access from within the UK. If you choose to access the Site from locations outside the UK, you are responsible for compliance with local laws where they are applicable.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for:
- all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the Site ; and
- keeping your password and any other accounts details confidential.
We seek to make the Site as accessible as possible. If you have any difficulties using the site , please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may prevent or suspend your access to the Site if you do not comply with any part of the of these Terms, any terms of policies to which they refer or any applicable law.
Ownership, use and intellectual property rights
- This Site and all intellectual property rights in it, including but not limited to any Content, are owned by us, our licensors or both (as applicable). We and our licensors reserve all of our snd their rights in any intellectual property in connection with these Terms . this means , for example, we and they remain owners of them and free to use them as we and they see fit.
- Nothing in these Terms grants you any legal rights in the Site other than as necessary to enable you to lawfully access the Site as intended and authorized by us. You agree not to adjust to try to circumvent or delete any notices contained on the Site (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the Site.
Submitting information on the Site
- While we try to make sure that the site is secure we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you supply to us. We therefore cannot guarantee that it will be kept confidential. For reason , you should not submit any patentable ideas or patent other information that you regard as confidential, commercially sensitive or valuable (unwanted submissions) to the Site.while we value your feedback, you agree not to submit any unwanted submissions.
- We may use any Unwanted Submissions as we see reasonably fit on a free-of-charge basis (bear in mind that we have no way of knowing whether such information is confidential, commercially sensitive or valuable because we do not monitor the Site to check for these matters). Therefore we will not be legally responsible for keeping any unwanted submissions confidential nor will we be legally responsible to you or anybody else for any use of such Unwanted Submissisons.
Accuracy of information
- While we try to make sure that the Site is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, we can not guarantee that it will be. Furthermore we cannot guarantee that the Site will be fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance that you may place on the information on this Site is at your own risk.
- We may suspend or terminate operation of the Site at any time as we see fit.
- You may have certain legal rights when using the Site (such as if the online terms and conditions for the supply of goods apply to you). These are also known as “statutory rights” as they are derived from laws such as the Consumer Rights Act 2015. A summary of your key rights is set out at the beginning of the online terms and conditions of sale.
- Content is provided for your general information purposes and to inform you about us and our products and news features, services and other websites that may be of interest. It does not constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not relied on for any purpose.
- While we try to make sure the Site is available for your use , we do not promise that the Site is available at all times nor do we promise the uninterrupted use by you of the Site.